Join the Team!
Join us today! We are always looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm. Submit resume to HR2@bestcheerusa.com
Send Us Your Resume
Don’t see anything listed below and think you can add to our team? Fill out the form below with your resume included and we’ll reach out to you.
Current Open Positions
Job Location: Anaheim, CA 92806
Position: Import Specialist
A California based stone and cabinet company seeks logistic professional to focus on import containers coordinates between company, custom brokers, and freight forwarders.
· Coordinates shipping and freight forwarding, customs regulation, and drop shipments.
· Tracking and Tracing all in transit Import Shipments.
· Handling Customs paperwork.
· Provides tariff classifications, country of origin on goods to be processed and compliance with CBP laws and regulations.
· Deal directly with the overseas vendors when needed for the new bookings.
· Deliver a high level of customer service follow-up.
· Manage and track all shipments milestone/ timelines from origin to destination and communicate that information to both our teams & freight forwarders
· Coordinate shipments arrival processes & deliveries setup both domestic and international while adhering to on-time expectations
· Support Procurement and Sales Team when requested to create reports for shipments
· Verify and approve bills from Freight forwarder and make sure bills are paid on time without any delay.
· Maintain backup for all related charges for each shipment & provide the same to Account Payable for assigned freight invoices.
· Arrange Trucker / Dispatch shipments
· Communicate with carriers, brokers and customers for problem resolution or customer service requests.
· Contact broker to ensure proper U.S. Customs Clearance.
· Reporting to Management on cargo tracking updates.
· Provide updates via phone, email, and Excel
· Update Internal System with all shipment details and status updates
· 2+ years of import experience in house for a manufacturer, distributor, or other import/export company.
· Experience in international logistics, transportation and international freight forwarding, with focus on Ocean Import shipments
· Experience in dealing with Freight Forwarders / Custom Brokers /CBP law and regulations.
· Strong working knowledge of MS Office Programs, including advanced Excel aspects such as VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables.
· Knowledge about CBP regulations, and how to find out Duty / HTS etc. for new products will be an added advantage
· Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced, changing environment
· Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Possess ability to build relationships with both internal and external teams
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Atlanta, GA 30071
Position: 2020 Kitchen Designer
Position: Kitchen & Cabinet Designer
Kitchen Designer will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and driving sales. The Kitchen Designer will connect with customers, using a consultative and listening approach. The kitchen designer will provide quotes, assesses customers’ needs and complete sales all while helping customers realize their dream kitchens and bathrooms. This role requires accuracy and detail while working in a fast paced environment.
- Establishing new accounts by visiting customers and determining their needs in an attempt to gain sales.
- Achieving individual sales targets to support overall department goals, which will require following up on open quotes to close sales.
- Engaging kitchen customers and using our 20/20 system to provide designs, product options and quotes.
- Assisting customers with product knowledge in adjacent departments and special
- Assist in increasing natural stone and tile sales for the company.
Skills and Qualifications
• 1-2+ years of experience working in a sales driven environment.
- High level of energy and professional appearance and have excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends
• Excellent reading, communication, math and customer service skills
• Knowledge of construction and the ability to read blueprints and floor plans
• Excellent decision making ability and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of Kitchen and Bathroom cabinets along with design software experience an asset (e.g. 20/20)
Browse through our extensive
collection of products.
Visit A Showroom
Want to see more in person?
Find a Showroom near you.
Have A Question?
Get in touch with our
customer support team.