Best Cheer Stone, Inc., a successfully growing Company, has an amazing opportunity for a Sales Assistant to join our Team in Anaheim, CA! We are looking for a seasoned Sales candidate for our Stone Slab business. How would you like to join the largest and most dynamic name in the industry? We don’t open our doors often, and when we do, we want to be the last company you ever interview with in your career. Who is in it to win it?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for executing the sales activities of the company to achieve expected goals and objectives. The ideal candidate should have prior success selling high ticket construction related materials to top executives and project owners of large corporations, distributors, hotels, or property management, in a competitive market. The Sales Assistant is required to have prior successful experience working in the Stone industry.
Main job responsibilities
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding defined sales goals monthly, through successful growth management of new customer accounts.
- Establishes both geographical market area and target customers to achieve sales and revenue goals for the company.
- Responsible for the development of new sales accounts to support revenue objectives and all customer support functions related to their accounts for the business.
- Responsible for bringing in key customer accounts, contacts and knowledge, as well as having knowledge and proficiency of the countertop market and industry.
- Expected to maintain and perform beyond required quota, follow up with accounts, etc to achieve sales goals.
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts
Key Competencies for the Sales Assistant:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, self-motivated, and eager to grow in a fast paced environment
- Has worked on development of new sales accounts.
- Has been a sales associate in the construction industry and preferably the cabinet / stone & solid surface counter top industry in the same operating geographical region.
- Has executed sales plans including monthly and annual account sales objectives.
- Is highly organized and has very effective time management skills.
- Is highly computer literate and uses sales database tracking programs.
- Strong negotiating skills and capacity.
- Highly customer focused.
- Strong leadership qualities both with customers and employees
- Ability to follow company policy and procedures
- Execute proactive thinking and problem solving when needed
Experience Required: 2 to 4 Years
Education Required: Business degree or related professional qualification
Job Status: Full Time