Best Cheer Stone, Inc. (BCS) and Anaheim Kitchen and Bath (AKB) will continually provide updates to keep you both informed and safe during these uncertain times as news continues to be provided around the Coronavirus Pandemic (COVID-19). BCS and AKB will continue to follow guidance from healthcare professionals including guidelines from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and other healthcare professionals for the safety of customers and our staff.
Please click HERE for updated hours for all locations.
What to Expect During Your Visit:
BCS & AKB will be doing our social responsibility by limiting the amount of people doing business with us at any given time in compliance with mandates from the State of California to practice social distancing in hopes to limit the exposure of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Please read the following for operational updates:
Face Coverings/Masks are Required-
For the well-being and safety for all customers and staff, face coverings/ masks are required AT ALL TIMES while doing business with BCS and AKB. To make your trip at BCS shorter, please review products prior to arrival through our website or connect with a Sales Representative.
Contact-free temperatures will be taken-
If your temperature exceeds 100.4 degrees, you will be asked to return at a different date when your temperature is below 100.4 degrees. If you are not feeling well, please consider visiting us on a different day when you are feeling well or send someone else to pick up in your place.
BCS staff will be asking a short and quick series of questions to ensure safety for all. We thank you for your understanding.
BCS & AKB Open to Trade Professionals ONLY-
At this time, BCS & AKB will only be open to trade professionals including, but not limited to, contractors, fabricators, etc.
- If you are a trade professional working with a homeowner, have them review BCS & AKB products online prior to their visit.
- It will be required to accompany all homeowners when visiting the showroom to help the process of selection, payment, and pick-up.
BCS & AKB will only be seeing customers by APPOINTMENT ONLY or be put on a stand-by list for walk-ins. Walk-in homeowners will be able to view the showroom but will need to return with their trade professional for material selection. We encourage you to call the office number at 714-399-1588 or reach your sales representative by cell/ text/ email to schedule an appointment.
- Once you have scheduled an appointment, you will be added to the appointment list which will have your information upon check-in. Only the customers listed on the appointment list will be able to enter the premises with no more than 3 people per appointment.
- For safety reasons, children are not allowed into the warehouse. Please make proper accommodations for childcare prior to your visit.
Pick-Ups Available Through Text-
As a temporary measure, we are allowing customers to text message BCS & AKB staff in order to receive their Release Forms to pass through the guard at the pick-up gate and go directly to the warehouse. For directions and more information, please click here.
- In order to pick up via text message, Orders must be PAID. You can find a credit card authorization form by clicking hereand can be faxed OR emailed. DO NOT send Credit Card Authorization forms through text. Payments can also be made over phone by calling 714-399-1588.
Other Social Distancing Measures-
Please be vigilant about maintaining a 6ft distance between staff and other customers at all times. Refrain from touching and picking up samples and other displays throughout the showroom. We encourage the frequent washing of hands throughout your visit.
BCS and AKB are taking every precaution within our means to keep both employees and customers safe. We additionally ask that our customers do their part as we are all in this together.
All of us here at BCS and AKB sincerely thank you for your support and understanding as we get through this together. Our hearts go out to everyone who has been affected by the Coronavirus pandemic and we wish you all health and safety.
BCS & AKB Management