Buyer agrees to purchase from Best Cheer Stone Inc.
The goods described upon the following terms and conditions:
- The images provided for all products are intended for reference only. The actual size and appearance of the products will be accurately reflected in the physical items.
- Buyer agrees with seller Best Cheer Stone Inc. to pay for all purchases from the date of purchase. THERE WILL BE A $50 CHARGE FOR EACH NSF CHECK. Any paid goods not picked up after 15 calendar days of purchase will be reverted to the property of Best Cheer Stone Inc. Charges billed, but not paid before or by the 30th day from the date of purchase will be considered delinquent and subject to the finance charges.
- All Faucets, Stainless and Porcelain Sinks are final sale. All granite/quartz merchandise is sold AS IS. There are no warranties, expressively or implied, or any other expressed, implied statutory warranties of any kind.
- All Claims must be submitted prior to Fabrication / Installation. provides manufactory warranty for faucets, stainless and porcelain sinks, and a one-year limited manufactory warranty for its cabinets from the date of purchase to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use, used and serviced according to manufactory written instructions. This warranty, non-transferrable, does not cover damage caused by abuse, misuse, negligence, tear or modified after their original installation, nor damage or de-lamination. This express warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, whether expressed, implied or statutory, including implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The limited warranty does not cover transportation, tear-out or any other form of damages incidental to the application beyond the cost of the product or its replacement. 25% Restocking Fee on All Returns and Exchanges.
- All returns/exchanges need to be authorized by seller and in unopened packaging and to be made within 30 days from the original date of invoice.
- No return/exchange will be authorized for purchases over 30 days.
- No return/exchange will be accepted due to incorrect measurement provided by the customers.
- No return/exchange for special order, Cut-to-Size, and close out items. No return on opened, assembled packages, and cabinet accessories (not include pulls and knobs).
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF DAMAGES:
- Natural stone is a product of nature. Natural color and veining can vary from one piece to another. Seller is not responsible for, shall have no liability for, and does not warrant against: Some slabs require filler during production, which is a necessary and acceptable practice in the stone industry. It is the consumer’s responsibility to inspect the product prior to installation to ensure satisfaction with all characteristics. Once installed, the product is deemed accepted.
(a) Shape variation, scratching, or wear on granite surfaces;
(b) Defects discovered after installation or alteration of the granite or other material;
(c) Slipping, mishap, or other injury due to the surface characteristics of the granite;
(d) Best Cheer Stone Inc. does not accept responsibility for any damage, injury or death resulting from the user of fabrication or handling of any products we sell.
- Natural Stone products installed in covered/uncovered outdoor installations may experience modifications to the color and finish due to UV and water exposure.
- Force Majeure: Best Cheer Stone is not liable for any delay or failure to deliver or perform due to acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, terrorist threats or acts, riot, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes which interferes with BCS·s normal business operations. At any time following a Force Majeure event, performance of the delivery shall be either extended for the period of such delay ; or cancelled by Best Cheer Stone. Deposit is not refundable.
**DO NOT leave engineered stone in direct sunlight**
Contact with UV Rays may discolor the stone and will invalidate any warranties.